Friday Five: Fitness Truths
1. I have the worst sweet tooth ever and it is something I need to get under control to make it to the next level of training. It is a constant battle. It is also why I never keep sweets in the house.
2. One of the hardest and most important things to keep in mind for me is that my pace is someone else’s fast and another persons slow. It’s all about what works for me.
3. Moving around when you are at a desk all day is very important. Right now my hips and legs ache from not moving enough this week. I have a new goal of getting up every hour to hour and a half to stretch and move around.
4. Even though working out is very important to me, I have been letting it slip in favor of spending quality time with friends. It’s an important balance to find but right now I need some friend and family time too, which can be hard to find when doing three sports.
5. Improving in any sport takes hard work and I am learning that being comfortable is not the way to move forward and improve. I need to push myself and my limits.
What are your fitness truths?