Friday Five: 5 Places I Want to Run
I am joining my fellow DC ladies for another Five Friday post, and this week is about fitness truths. Make sure you check out Courtney, Cynthia, and <a title="Mar" href="http://www.marontherun.com/"
This Friday’s topic is about places you want to run.
1. Lexington, VA I went to school in Lexington, nestled in the Blue Ridge Mountains in Shenandoah Valley. The views are beautiful, the air crisp, and the hills aplenty. I had a few routes that I did when I was in school and I miss them. Nostalgia at its finest.
2. Out West The Beast and I are heading out west for our vacation in October and we are planning on seeing the Grand Canyon, Yosemite, and the Sequoias. I would love to run in each of these places.
3. Charleston or Hilton Head Island My family used to vacation here quite often and it was so beautiful. I wasn’t a runner then but I want to go back and make up for lost time.
4. Any European city. I love history, particularly European history and using a run to see historical sites just makes me giddy. I’m not picky, I’m up for anything.
5. With my dog. I really want to do a race with my family dog, preferably a 5k. She loves running and we take her on almost every run we do when I’m home. She normally does anywhere from 5-8 miles, benefits of a Weimaraner.